Wednesday 4 April 2012

Felix.

Felix was our first addition to the family. He came home with us in the fall of 2008. At the time, Shaun was working late into the evening, so I was home by myself until around 1 or 2 in the morning. Well, this being my first apartment and first time living away from home, I was pretty nervous being by myself at night. My nervousness would soon become eased with our adoption of Felix. A woman Shaun worked with had posted a flyer in the office saying that her cat had kittens and that they needed to rehome.

On a side note, I have always been an animal person but never much of a cat person.

I was unsure about getting a kitten, but seeing as how our apartment complex only accepted cats, that would be just fine with me! So, home came Felix.




From that moment on, I was cat person. He was so sweet and calm, but definitely interested in everything! He helped ease my feelings of nervousness because now I was never home alone!

No matter how much I try, I will never even begin to describe the amount of personality this boy has. He fetches (yes, really!), he cuddles, he chases, he naps, he loves having his belly pet…he just loves!



I still find it hard to believe that he is not a baby anymore!  But no matter how much he grows, he is still my first baby boy..the boy that couldn’t even reach his food without standing on the edge of the bowl. How cute is that??!!



He’s all grown up now, with just as much personality as ever!







-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind words are always appreciated! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

xoxo
Tim