Sunday 24 February 2013

Another snow day.


Welcome Winter Storm 'Q'. This is what it's looking like around here today, and though you can't tell in these pictures (that I took only minutes ago) the snow is still pelting down. 
Isn't it beautiful???


Though winter should be drawing to a close, I have to say that I absolutely adore the snow. I love watching it fall to the ground, and I almost feel as if I've been meditating. It brings a peace to me that is not always easy to find in the midst of a hectic schedule.


Just a little frosting over every surface visible makes everything seem a bit more alive.
I like to think of it as just a bit of glamour. The Academy Awards are being held tonight, right??? ;)

















After opening the doors to take these pictures, I was happy to come back inside and stay toasty warm.








Ahhhhhhh.






















































Amy.

Won't you join us for some hot cocoa in this Winter Wonderland?

Thank you Mother Nature...AND Father Winter.

xoxo
Tim


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind words are always appreciated! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

xoxo
Tim